Saturday, August 25, 2012

Letter to AJHQ!

Hey guys! I've decided to write a letter to AJHQ! I will put what I wrote here.

August 25, 2012
  Dear AJHQ,
Animal Jam is totally amazing! I really love how you guys are able to combine learning and fun together! My favorite part of Animal Jam is how we have the ability to talk and meet out friends! I also have a few suggestions. Here they are below:
  • Twin Party! (dress up with a buddy)
  • Pencil and Paper! (item)
  • A phantom den!
I'm also thinking of a day where non members become members and members become non members! That day will not count for the member's membership period.

Keep on making AJ better and better everyday!

~Jazzynack :)

So that is what I wrote to AJHQ! Please, No haters. I am sharing with you guys because I thought you might like to read it.


                                            ~Jazzy :3

No comments:

Post a Comment